. . .

Welcome to my little blog. I just want to share some notes. Notes about me, my blog, and all the things I loved. I loved Taiwanese drama, Chinese drama, and mandarin songs. If you already read my post, leave your COMMENT and VOTE please. I need your opinion to be better. (^.-)/
If you want to request some notes, you can send me email, or contact me in social network. I active in IG account @lintang_ns . I'm waiting for you! \(^.^)/ Oh ya, don't forget to DM me! ^^

Saturday 27 July 2013

[My Blog] :: Review 1st Anniversary !

These are my notes since 8 July 2012 until 8 July 2013. There are notes about myself, my favourites mandarin dramas and mandarin songs, until notes about my idol ! (^.-)/

About [My Blog and I]
_Welcome To My Heart ! ~opening blog <Bahasa Indonesia>
_Welcome To My New Heart ! ~opening blog <English language>
_Life Is Like A Song ! ~note for notes maker’s birthday <English language>

Drama [Review]
_Meteor Garden . ~school and romance <Bahasa Indonesia>
_In Time With You . ~best friend become lovers <English language>
_Material Queen ! ~woman who love rich man <English language>
_Brown Sugar Macchiato . ~ comedy and romance in the school <English language>

Songs [Review]
_Hu Xia – Those Years . ~about school, love, and friendship
<Bahasa Indonesia>
_Jerry Yan – You Are My Only Resolution . ~soft and sad song, about regret <Bahasa Indonesia>
_M2M – Dear Diary ! ~my memorable song in Junior High School <Bahasa Indonesia>
_Teresa Teng – The Moon Represent My Heart . ~legend song <English language>
_Karen Mok – He Doesn’t Love Me ! ~mellow, sad song <English language>
_VanNess Wu – With You Here . ~sad song with beautiful instrument <English language>
_Victor Wong – I’m Sure ! ~smooth, the song which I sing in Senior High School <English language>
_Michael Wong – Our Story ! ~very sad, about secret love for best friend <English language>

Another [Notes]
_Greeny ! Sodagreen . ~my favourite vocalist, unique with high pitch voice <English language>
_Wishes in 2013 ! ~note for new year 2013 <English language>

That’s all! A little bit much, isn’t it? ^o^
If you want to read, just click the title. Write your comment, please.
And .. Stay turn in my blog OK? \^o^/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Pengyoumen~
I'd like to say thank you for visit my little blog, read my notes. Hope we can be friend although we aren't face to face. Please enjoy. If any question or comment you want me know, write here (^.^)/
Teman-teman sebangsa dan setanah air~
Kalau kalian ada pertanyaan yang masih terpendam dalam hati, tentang blog mini milikku atau ingin lebih tahu tentang dunia mandarin lovers. silahkan tulis disini. <(~,^)/
-
Don't forget to write your name,
Tinggalkan namamu, buat arsip. Hehehee~