. . .

Welcome to my little blog. I just want to share some notes. Notes about me, my blog, and all the things I loved. I loved Taiwanese drama, Chinese drama, and mandarin songs. If you already read my post, leave your COMMENT and VOTE please. I need your opinion to be better. (^.-)/
If you want to request some notes, you can send me email, or contact me in social network. I active in IG account @lintang_ns . I'm waiting for you! \(^.^)/ Oh ya, don't forget to DM me! ^^

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Life Is Like A Song !


Yesterday, 27th November 2012 was my 17th birthday! Sweet seventeen. ^.^
I was very happy. My family and my friends said “Happy Birthday” to me. I was very excited. In my last year in senior high school, I got more friends who care about me. Thanks you so much. I love U all. ^.~


Life is like a song! I love those words, because I feel my life is like a song. A song isn’t only some words have been written by someone. For me, a song is some words which have more meaning if we believe that!

Yesterday was the first day to begin the new day. Brand new day! I hope I will be better than before. Be diligent,  be smart, and do the best for my life! I will write my life in a chain of words like a song,, Jia You !! ^.~

Back to yourself, are you believe that? ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Pengyoumen~
I'd like to say thank you for visit my little blog, read my notes. Hope we can be friend although we aren't face to face. Please enjoy. If any question or comment you want me know, write here (^.^)/
Teman-teman sebangsa dan setanah air~
Kalau kalian ada pertanyaan yang masih terpendam dalam hati, tentang blog mini milikku atau ingin lebih tahu tentang dunia mandarin lovers. silahkan tulis disini. <(~,^)/
-
Don't forget to write your name,
Tinggalkan namamu, buat arsip. Hehehee~