. . .

Welcome to my little blog. I just want to share some notes. Notes about me, my blog, and all the things I loved. I loved Taiwanese drama, Chinese drama, and mandarin songs. If you already read my post, leave your COMMENT and VOTE please. I need your opinion to be better. (^.-)/
If you want to request some notes, you can send me email, or contact me in social network. I active in IG account @lintang_ns . I'm waiting for you! \(^.^)/ Oh ya, don't forget to DM me! ^^

Wednesday 31 July 2013

[Review] :: You are The Apple of My Eye !

Hello,, (^.-)/
I’ll give you a review good film. It is about friendship, school, romance and comedy. The main cast are:: Ko Chen-tung as Ko Ching-teng and Michelle Chen as Shen Chia-yi. Check this out!


You are the apple of my eye, released in 2011 ago. It was about one man who fell in love with his classmate in senior high school. His name is Ko Ching-teng. Ching-teng loved with beauty, cute, and smart girl called Shen Chia-yi.  But, they couldn’t be together. hiks.. I hate sad ending! Coz, it makes me feeling hurt. (T.T)

Absolutely, I know that Ko Ching-teng couldn’t forget his love until now! Why?

It because someone who directed this film is the real Ko Ching-teng! He also had known as Giddens Ko, Taiwanese author. Yup! This film is based on semi-biographical novel written by himself.


I think those memories are unforgettable moment in his life until now. When you see this film, you will know his feelings. Feel sad, feel hurt. (>.<)
This is good film with great original soundtrack. I love the theme song very much.

Those Years is my favourite song. The singer is Hu Xia, Taiwanese male singer. And .. you know who’s the song-writer? The song-writer is Ko Ching-teng. So, you can conclude that all words in that song full of meaning. Beautiful music with wonderful words! ^o^


_na xia nian cuo guo de da yu, na xie nian cuo guo de ai qing..
<Those missed years of heavy rain, those missed years of romance>
_hao xiang gao su ni, gao su ni wo mei you wang ji..
<I really want to tell you, tell you that I never forgot>
_na tian wan shang man tian xing xing, ping xing shi kong xia de yue ding..
<That night, when the sky was full of stars, In parallel time and space, we made a promise>
_pict apart of music video
_zai yi ci xiang yu wo hui jin jin bao zhe ni.. jin jin bao zhe ni
<If we meet again, I’ll hug you tightly.. hug you tightly>

So romantic, isn’t it? You can see the music video, just click _music video
And if you want to see the full translation, just click _lyrics

\(^.^)/ bye_bye and stay turn in my blog! OK? (^.-)v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Pengyoumen~
I'd like to say thank you for visit my little blog, read my notes. Hope we can be friend although we aren't face to face. Please enjoy. If any question or comment you want me know, write here (^.^)/
Teman-teman sebangsa dan setanah air~
Kalau kalian ada pertanyaan yang masih terpendam dalam hati, tentang blog mini milikku atau ingin lebih tahu tentang dunia mandarin lovers. silahkan tulis disini. <(~,^)/
-
Don't forget to write your name,
Tinggalkan namamu, buat arsip. Hehehee~