. . .

Welcome to my little blog. I just want to share some notes. Notes about me, my blog, and all the things I loved. I loved Taiwanese drama, Chinese drama, and mandarin songs. If you already read my post, leave your COMMENT and VOTE please. I need your opinion to be better. (^.-)/
If you want to request some notes, you can send me email, or contact me in social network. I active in IG account @lintang_ns . I'm waiting for you! \(^.^)/ Oh ya, don't forget to DM me! ^^

Saturday 22 February 2014

[List] :: My Favorite songs in December 2013 !

Hmm .. Hi !!
Happy February! Very happy .. coz one month holiday for me! Huft, I waited it for seven month. In this holiday, I visited my sister and grandparents in Yogyakarta. But this week is the end of my holiday *sad* Although my holiday will end, I won’t forget to shared with you, friends. Now I’ll shared my favorite songs in December 2013. Come on !!

_Zhang Han – Gathering memories <shi yi>

Have you seen (Let’s go watch) Meteor Shower, good mainland drama? Or “Meteor Garden” Chinese version? Of course, you know Zhang Han clearly. C-U-T-E beuuudtz hahaha
This song is one of Meteor Shower OST. Very nice! I love it like I love Meteor garden!
Gathering Memories (also meant “Amnesia”) is the main story in this song.The plot of this song is based on the drama. The main cast (male) forgot all about his lover (female). The lyrics describe the feeling when the male “amnesia”. The one people he forgot just her. T.T Can you imagine that feeling? He can’t remember all moments with you. 
“zen me hui wang le qing, rang wo diu le ni?” 
(How could I forget the feelings, if I lost you?)
Hwaaaa!! Can you feel it? It’s like you lost the person you love the most. Oh my …  

My Favorite words :
“ni wo de ai xiang rong hua de bing qi ling. . .
 . . . sui ran hen tian, que mei you le na zhong jing ying.”
(Our love seems like melting cream. Sweet, yet it doesn’t glisten the same way)
Are you anxious to see the _music video or read the _translation ? Just click what you want!
You can see the _video with translation !

_Jerry Yan – I will love you very deeply <wo hui hen ai ni>


“I liked you from the first time that I met you, amidst innumerable starry skies, i wait only for you”
Hmm,, so sweet. I’m certain that you know Jerry Yan. If you didn’t know Jerry Yan, it toooo bad! Haha This song is one of Hot Shot OST. That’s drama about friendship, romance, and sport. 
" ni gei wo yong qi, kuai le ji mo zou dao xing fu na yi tou”
(you give me courage, step over loneliness to happiness)
Click _music video to see the video, and click _translation if you want to get the meaning of this song!

OK!! I must prepare something, coz today I’ll back to Bogor. Bye_bye *muuachh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Pengyoumen~
I'd like to say thank you for visit my little blog, read my notes. Hope we can be friend although we aren't face to face. Please enjoy. If any question or comment you want me know, write here (^.^)/
Teman-teman sebangsa dan setanah air~
Kalau kalian ada pertanyaan yang masih terpendam dalam hati, tentang blog mini milikku atau ingin lebih tahu tentang dunia mandarin lovers. silahkan tulis disini. <(~,^)/
-
Don't forget to write your name,
Tinggalkan namamu, buat arsip. Hehehee~