. . .

Welcome to my little blog. I just want to share some notes. Notes about me, my blog, and all the things I loved. I loved Taiwanese drama, Chinese drama, and mandarin songs. If you already read my post, leave your COMMENT and VOTE please. I need your opinion to be better. (^.-)/
If you want to request some notes, you can send me email, or contact me in social network. I active in IG account @lintang_ns . I'm waiting for you! \(^.^)/ Oh ya, don't forget to DM me! ^^

Saturday 1 September 2012

Material Queen !


Now, I’m very happy because I have my first friend! I just want to say “I’m very happy!” ^.^
I hope next day I have more friend. ^.~

Let’s talk about Material Queen!



Who are the cast of this drama? I think you know that guy. He is Vanness Wu! He as Mei Zuo in Meteor Garden! Do you remember him? And that woman is Lynn Hung.

This Drama about one man who fall in love with material woman. Economic of that man is poor. His name is Jia Hao. He is a student in one university in Paris. He work as a man who pretend become a rich man.

One day, that man meet one woman. Her name is Lin Chu Man. She love money. She love a rich man. When she meet Jia Hao as rich man. She very excited. She doesn’t know the true, if Jia Hao is poor man. She try to make Jia Hao closer to her.

Step by step, they become closer. Jia Hao start loves Chu Man. Until one day, he give one bracelet. People said that if you give that bracelet for one woman, she is your pure love. Absolutely, Chu Man wear it because she know the true yet.

Chu Man breaks up with her last boyfriend. She thinks she will get more money, if she become Jia Hao’s woman. Someday she knows the true. She very angry and she doesn’t want to meet Jia Hao again!

But, destiny unites them again. When Chu Man back to Taiwan, she rent a small house and obvious that house is Jia Hao’s house. At the beginning, they dislike each other. Chu Man always get angry to Jia Hao. But, at the last they love each other . ^.~

That happy ending! ^.^
But, before that there are many barriers for them. do you want to know that barriers? Watch this drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Pengyoumen~
I'd like to say thank you for visit my little blog, read my notes. Hope we can be friend although we aren't face to face. Please enjoy. If any question or comment you want me know, write here (^.^)/
Teman-teman sebangsa dan setanah air~
Kalau kalian ada pertanyaan yang masih terpendam dalam hati, tentang blog mini milikku atau ingin lebih tahu tentang dunia mandarin lovers. silahkan tulis disini. <(~,^)/
-
Don't forget to write your name,
Tinggalkan namamu, buat arsip. Hehehee~