. . .

Welcome to my little blog. I just want to share some notes. Notes about me, my blog, and all the things I loved. I loved Taiwanese drama, Chinese drama, and mandarin songs. If you already read my post, leave your COMMENT and VOTE please. I need your opinion to be better. (^.-)/
If you want to request some notes, you can send me email, or contact me in social network. I active in IG account @lintang_ns . I'm waiting for you! \(^.^)/ Oh ya, don't forget to DM me! ^^

Wednesday 31 July 2013

[List] :: My Favorite songs in July 2013 !

Hello again! (^.-)/
In this note, I’ll share my favorite songs in this month, July 2013. Let’s read! (^o^)

_Sodagreen – Childhood . <xiao shi hou>


 This song is the most favorite song for me. When I hear this song in television, I know that this song have big meaning. So, I downloaded that song. When I heard it again, I heard Greeny spoke some words in the opening by smooth voice. I was curious what Greeny said in that song. Then, I searched the translation of that song. 
 
You know? I cried when I got the translation. Why? It is just a translation, isn’t?

I cried when I know what Greeny said in the opening. He told us about his last moment with his father. It made me remember one day. My father had motorcycle accident. I was very sad. Day by day, my father had been better. From that day, I promise I’ll make every moment with my father become sweet moment to remember. (^.-)/
Click _music video to see that song, or click _translation to read the translation.
                                                                                         
That is one of my favorite songs in July. So, there are some other songs.
Check this out! \^o^/

_Clarie Kuo – Thinking of her, while being with me . <pei zhe wo de shi huo xiang zhe ta>


From the title of the song, you can conclude that it is sad song. I believe you already know what the song about. Although this isn’t new song, but I still want to hear this song, actually in this month. Clarie’s voice and the music are beautiful combination. It can send me the message. My favorite words::
“shi jie you duo da, zhi sheng xia yi ge ta.” <The world is so big, yet you only see her>
Just one click, you can see the _music video or read the _lyrics . ^o^

_Wanting Qu – Drenched .


The lyrics are so beautiful! Deep voice and melody from piano make it good. Although the lyrics full English, I still love it. My favorite words:: “Color seems so dull without you.”
If you want to see the video or read the lyrics, just click _music video . ^o^

Hmm .. Those are my favorite songs, how about you?
Have you write your favorite songs in July 2013? Share with me! I am waiting for you. ~^0^~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Pengyoumen~
I'd like to say thank you for visit my little blog, read my notes. Hope we can be friend although we aren't face to face. Please enjoy. If any question or comment you want me know, write here (^.^)/
Teman-teman sebangsa dan setanah air~
Kalau kalian ada pertanyaan yang masih terpendam dalam hati, tentang blog mini milikku atau ingin lebih tahu tentang dunia mandarin lovers. silahkan tulis disini. <(~,^)/
-
Don't forget to write your name,
Tinggalkan namamu, buat arsip. Hehehee~