. . .

Welcome to my little blog. I just want to share some notes. Notes about me, my blog, and all the things I loved. I loved Taiwanese drama, Chinese drama, and mandarin songs. If you already read my post, leave your COMMENT and VOTE please. I need your opinion to be better. (^.-)/
If you want to request some notes, you can send me email, or contact me in social network. I active in IG account @lintang_ns . I'm waiting for you! \(^.^)/ Oh ya, don't forget to DM me! ^^

Friday 30 August 2013

[Review] :: Sodagreen – I really Miss You !

Hello!! I’m back for you! Hehe ~^o^~ 
First of all, I’m sorry because in this month I can’t post many notes. *I was so busy (-_-)

And,, I’m sorry again because I won’t give you list of my favorite songs in August. I will just give you one song. That song is the most favorite song for me in August 2013. The newest song from my favorite band, Sodagreen. (^o^)


“wo hao xiang ni” means I really miss you. That song is original soundtrack from new Taiwanese movie, Tiny Times. I already download this song 2 month ago, but I choose this day to write the review. Why?
Because this day is 30th August! Hah?!
I know you’ll think: “Is it special?” Of course! This day is very special, actually for all Soda_fans around the world. This day is the day when one great song-writer was born, Wu Qing-feng. Hwaaa!! “zhu ni sheng ri kuai le, Qing-feng!” 


When I listen this song, I continuously remember my lovely Putih Abu-abu .. (T.T) hiks
“I miss you” in this song not only can express to lover. In the music video, you can catch the story clearly. The story tells about friendship within 4 girls, 3 boys. Many conflicts in there, which make them mad and cry. Absolutely this song very good! The great melody, the wonderful lyrics, the great story, and the wonderful video had been packaged in this song. \^o^/


Those are my favorite part in this song. What’s your favorite part? What?! You don’t watch the video yet? Click _music video to watch some part of the film. But, if you want to know the means of the lyrics click _translation . (^.-)/

“wo hao xiang ni, hao xiang ni, jiu dang zuo mi mi …… jiu shen chang zai xin.”
I miss you, miss you, I’ll just make it a secret …… So I hide it deep in my heart .. ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Pengyoumen~
I'd like to say thank you for visit my little blog, read my notes. Hope we can be friend although we aren't face to face. Please enjoy. If any question or comment you want me know, write here (^.^)/
Teman-teman sebangsa dan setanah air~
Kalau kalian ada pertanyaan yang masih terpendam dalam hati, tentang blog mini milikku atau ingin lebih tahu tentang dunia mandarin lovers. silahkan tulis disini. <(~,^)/
-
Don't forget to write your name,
Tinggalkan namamu, buat arsip. Hehehee~